KA-BAR U.S. ARMY Straight Edge
1220Regular price $115.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The KA-BAR U.S. ARMY Straight Edge
The KA-BAR U.S. ARMY Straight Edge is a great choice for Army personnel, and features a straight edge. It features a clip point blade, powdered metal butt cap, and a leather handle with grooves for a secure grip. This knife includes a leather sheath, and has a flat grind for ultimate sharpness.
What are the features of the KA-BAR U.S. ARMY Straight Edge?
- Great camping/field knife
- Blade type: Fixed Blade
- Rockwell hardness: 56-58
- Manufactures website: www.kabar.com
- Knife made in the USA and sheath made in Mexico.
- Blade length: 7 inches
- Overall length: 111.875 inches
- Blade thickness: 0.165 inches
- Blade width: 1.188 inches
- Weight: .7 lb
- Knife material: 1095 Cro-Van
- Handle material: Leather
- Grind: Flat
- Edge angles: 20 Degrees
- Shape: Drop Point
- Tang stamp: U.S. Army